- This event has passed.
Loss of Loved One: 6-Week Grief Support Group (Berlin, MD)
November 27, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Monday, repeating until December 18, 2023
Struggling with the loss of a loved one? Please join our FREE 7-Week Grief Support Group
MONDAYS | 12:00PM – 1:00PM
November 13, 20, and 27
December 4, 11, and 18
Worcester Public Library: Berlin Branch (2nd Floor)
13 Harrison Avenue, Berlin, MD 21811
- Open to ALL community members experiencing grief and loss, whether or not you were supported by Coastal Hospice directly.
- We request that you wait a minimum of 3 months after the death of loved one to attend.
- Commitment to attend all meetings is highly encouraged.
- For the first session, please bring a photo or item that you feel comfortable talking about as an introduction to the loved one you lost.
- We will be respectful of peoples time, meetings will start and stop at scheduled times.
Registration is FREE, but space is limited.
To register, only Name and Email are required. Please type “N/A” if fields that are not applicable.
If the registration button is no longer available, that means all spots have been filled for this group. If full, you can still call and get put on a waiting list if a spot becomes available or for future support groups or one-on-one support.
If you are unable to register online or have questions, please contact Rob Williams, Bereavement Counselor at Coastal Hospice who will be leading this group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-742-8732 ext. 328.