Come find your calling with a team that expresses a high level of satisfaction with providing compassionate care to our patients and their families during a most critical time.
Why Work Here
We are a non-profit organization with a family atmosphere where you can utilize and build your skills to grow your career with us.
We offer a competitive total compensation package for full-time and part-time employees.
Considering relocating? You’ll enjoy the laidback lifestyle of the Lower Shore. The Lower Shore area offers several National and State Parks for you to explore, relax in and appreciate the beautiful natural scenery and wildlife. Come shop and dine along our famous Ocean City boardwalk, stroll along one of our many sandy beaches or visit our historic towns and landmarks.
Join us for an opportunity to provide premier hospice experience for patients and families, whether you’re on the front line or behind the scenes. We are always interested in speaking with highly qualified and passionate candidates, so apply for an open position listed below or contact us today at HR@coastalhospice.org.
NOTE: Coastal Hospice is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our pre-employment screening process includes reference checks, professional license verification, background investigation and driving record. To meet our criteria, you may not have more than three moving violations over the past three years, no chargeable accidents and no DUIs.
- Rewarding Work Experience
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Working Schedules, Evening and Weekend Hours
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off Including Vacation, MD Sick & Safe Leave, and Extended Leave Time
Excellent Health Benefits
- Nationwide Coverage for Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Motion Plan with FREE Fitness Tracker and Opportunity to Earn Additional HSA Dollars
- Employer Paid Disability Plans
Honor or remember someone you love and respect through one or more of our many donor programs and help support those who need it most.
Stay current with our news and announcements by checking this page often.
Our volunteers are critical to providing excellent care. Interested in making a difference? Find out more today.
Learn more about our organization, staff and our 40 years of serving the Lower Maryland Eastern Shore.