Coastal Kids Pediatric and Perinatal Care
You are making some tough choices about health care for your child, and that can seem overwhelming. We are here to help you. The care we offer does not replace the medical care your child already receives, instead, it supplements medical treatments. You can make every day count for your infant, child or teenager with a life-limiting illness. And you can lean on us to help make that happen.
- Your child’s diagnosis can bring you intense and mixed emotions, and we offer you a support as you work through them
- Your child’s comfort and wellbeing are our top priorities
- Your child will be supported by our team in your home
- Health care information can be confusing and overwhelming. We can help assist through collaboration with pediatricians and specialists
- We can help you explore your options and prepare for what is down the road
- Your child’s journey may change. We will closely monitor their needs and recommend adjustments in care
- You may require medications, equipment and/or supplies to care for your child at home, and we can assist with ordering and delivery
New parents carrying a child in-utero who has a life-limiting illness face a difficult journey – but you don’t need to go it alone. Our specially trained Perinatal staff can offer hospice and palliative care and support for the infant and family. This specialized support can begin immediately at diagnosis and continue through birth and at the hospital. Traditional home hospice and palliative care can be provided should the baby be able to go home. Reach out to learn how we can support you, your baby and your family.
You do not have to go through this alone. Please reach out. We can help.
You have questions? We have answers! Start here to learn more.
We have a wide range of service offerings to fit your specific needs. Learn more about all of the programs we offer.
Our Bereavement Program is free to anyone in the four-county community. Learn about our programs and services by clicking here.
Learn more about our organization, staff and our 40 years of serving the Lower Maryland Eastern Shore.